LONG BEACH ISLAND-SHIP BOTTOM
Two oceanfront units in a two family house right @ beach entrance with this view! Lots of good restaurants in a short walk. Great time saver; closest place to Parkway on LBI, everything you need in walking distance- park your car once, never get in it again until you leave if you wish. Rates compare favorably with all LBI Oceanfronts.
The above is the view from the upper floor deck
Two units (upstairs and downstairs, can be rented together or separate) in our two-family house available for rental. See rate table- recent rate reductions for one last available summer week! Rental includes 6 beach tags per unit during summer at no extra cost! Attractive rates with quiet beaches & great all-year open restaurants nearby make this a perfect off-season rental during which you can sit in front of gas fireplace and watch the beach & ocean!
* Both units (upstairs & downstairs) have: Two bedrooms (MB-Queen, 2nd-2 twins), 1.5 baths (full bath has jacuzzi tub), living room has queen sleeper couch, outside shower, kitchen with toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher, ; heat, air conditioning in each room, 2 TVs with full cable service including premium channels, a VCR/DVD, portable stereo, and gas barbecue grill***.
No fees for phone calls (all continental USA)! Gas fireplace in both units makes this a great off-season rentalany nearby services open within short walk throughout the year-
* Sleeps six comfortably: two in each bedroom plus pullout couch in living room (queen size).
* Community washer***/dryer (no charge- no coins needed!), beach chairs & umbrella @ no extra cost!
* Two private parking spaces for each unit.
* Anything you need is already here (dishes, pots/pans, flatware, pillows, blankets). Just bring personal items- bed sheets, pillow cases, towels.
Click below to see pictures!!
Pictures of House, Units and View
Click here for more pictures (new window)
or go to the Link http://tours.tourfactory.com/tours/tour.asp?t=339435&idx=1
for a virtual tour
Check availability and book it now (click here)